Blogger Widgets

November 20, 2010

It Started in the cupboard under the stairs... :)




Yesterday i just watched Harry Potter 7 : The Deathly Hallows Part 1 !

Oh My the movie was awesome ! marvelous ! better than before :) ! also sad and creepy and more darker than usual, wich i love :) *wink* !




i just finish taking my picture and make it the undesirable no 1 poster for my facebook photo profile :) hahaha so fun and cool ! u can see it in my fb account :) !

well, slow down no spoiler here.. haha !



Daniel Radcliffe is so HOT !!! in this movie ! i always like Ron more than Harry but now Ron is kinda ugly and Harry really hot and handsome omg ! and hermione becoming so skinny but pretty too ! and now Emma's pixie haircut is so cute and adorable too :)





and as usual every year i watched it with my family or besties ! :)




3 comments:

  1. Hello I am new here. I am sorry if thisis the wrong place for this but I was hopingsome one here on cutepichan.blogspot.com would be able to help me. Happy to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My concerns are: How much can an agency legally cost to let a plan holder out of his car insurance policy?
    Simply how much does your agency cost when a person wants to cancel and how much pressure do you use to hold them?
    What are some suggestions something like that we can say if our consumer has many months remaining on his active auto insurance plan? Certainly, many of us are not going to hold back until his renewal comes due each and every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pennsylvania has minimal requirements on coverage, you need to compare these minimum requirements with the PA auto insurance quote offered by 3 auto insurer at least. Secondly, you need to consider the location. It’s not just about convenience. The insurance agents are very much likely to be thoroughly familiarized with the state law of Pennsylvania if they’re local. And third comes, research reputation. Try to observe how quickly or seamlessly your chosen PA auto insurance company can responds when it’s needed.I have this info and need to know if this coorect or find more some where else. Any help??

    ReplyDelete